Changes are afoot here at the Soarent Vision office, all positive I might add. The technology in our professional learning hub has allowed to deliver our lean six sigma training and certification program in a more simplified way. This is great for us and offers much better access options to our customers.
The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Program
In a nutshell, these are the changes we’ve made in how we deliver lean six sigma training at the green belt level.
- Focus in the green belt level training is entirely on the lean and six sigma modules, we’ve removed some modules that were distractions and slowed down your opportunity for certification
- You have two choices for undertaking green belt level training and certification – the online green belt package and the classroom green belt course with me personally
- You can support your training with the Green Belt offline training package (this is a printed book plus videos and tools on USB)
The green belt learning pathway looks like this.
The Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Program
Changes to the black belt level program include these:
- The black belt learning pathway now includes FMEA and Project Management; with QDM and QFD there are a total of 12 online courses
- You have a complete online black belt training package including certification with the option to have the Quantitative Decision Making course delivered in classroom format by me personally
- You can support your online training with the Black Belt offline training package (printed book plus videos and tools on USB)
The black belt learning pathway looks like this.
That’s it, now I can’t wait for 2018 to kick off.
George Lee Sye