To be formally certified as a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, you must first develop the relevant skills associated with the methodologies of Lean and Six Sigma at that level.
You are then required to demonstrate your ability to apply those skills in the workplace and generate value for host companies.
The goal of this process is to assess your knowledge and competency with Lean and Six Sigma methods as a business improvement practitioner at a level recognised globally as a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt.
Click on this link to download the AOBIL LSS Certification Overview.
This certification process requires that you undertake the following:
- You lead a minimum of 1 project requiring Lean Six Sigma expertise and the ability to manage a project through the DMAIC sequence; and
- Submit a validated project report/s (accompanied by an affidavit signed by the project champion) for at least 1 project that demonstrates your ability with Lean Six Sigma; and
- Submit examples of your work with specific Lean and Six Sigma tools and processes; and
- Attain a 70 percent pass mark for the LSSGB examination
When you purchase this certification, you will be provided with:
- A list of Lean and Six Sigma tools that you need to provide examples of
- Guidelines for submission of your LSS Project
- The forms you require (personal details, affidavit)
- Access to an open book examination which you will be required to complete within a specified time frame
Who Can Participate?
- Students of the AOBIL training program who seek LSSGB qualifications after completing all relevant modules
- Any BI practitioner who has undertaken formal LSSGB training elsewhere, has relevant application experience and who wishes to attain LSSGB qualifications via RPL
Upon successful completion of this training, you will be issued with:
(a) Statement of Qualification as a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (LSSGB) in recognition of the level of competency you have achieved
(a) Must have participated in formal LSS Green Belt level training (evidence of participation will be required)
(b) Must have led a minimum of 1 x Lean Six Sigma oriented business improvement project
(c) Must have access to a computer and relevant statistical analysis software (Minitab ® or SigmaXL ® )
(d) We recommend you have access to the body of knowledge used for examinations – Process Mastery with Lean Six Sigma