This 2.5 day application masterclass is designed to quickly consolidate and assess competencies of AOBIL’s Green Belt level course participants in their application of Lean and Six Sigma methodologies in a workplace environment.
What is it about?
This is a face-2-face classroom oriented masterclass which uses a hands on simulation to:
- reinforce practical use of Lean and Six Sigma methods,
- evaluate the competency of Certification Candidates, and
- provide the opportunity for Candidates to complete their LSSGB certification quickly (especially those who cannot get a work project underway).
Please note – While this masterclass focuses on hands on evaluation, your host will provide as much guidance and mentoring as is necessary to capitalise on opportunities for you to learn.
The masterclass is conducted over 2.5 days of face-2-face classroom activities.
Click on this link to download the AOBIL LSS Certification Overview.
The masterclass involves the following activities:
- Physical engagement and role playing in a comprehensive production / service simulation
- Active facilitation of a Lean Project and Six Sigma Project using the DMAIC sequence
- Capturing Lean and Six Sigma project outputs
- Consolidating outputs into a project report which you lodge as your LSS Green Belt Certification evidence of competency
- Participating in an open book LSSGB examination
Requirements for Attendance
This masterclass was specifically designed for you if you fit all of the following criteria:
- You are an AOBIL Member,
- You are undertaking the AOBIL online Lean Six Sigma training for Green Belts,
- You are seeking certification as a LSS Green Belt, and
- You are unable to work on a certification project in the workplace or just wish to accelerate the process of certification.
Upon successful completion of this training, including work stipulated above, you will be issued with:
- Statement of Qualification as a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (LSSGB)
You must have:
- Completed Modules 1 and 2 (as a minimum) of the AOBIL online training for LSS Green Belts
- Access to either SigmaXL (our preference for this course) or Minitab Software for analysing project data on day 2
For more information, Contact our office.