Written by George Lee Sye
The Master Presenter: Deliver the Perfect Pitch
George sets the scene for what will surely be another best selling book with a gun battle story where he was caught right in the middle. It’s this interesting event that highlights a logical but not so obvious idea:- the manner in which you successfully get people to do your bidding in one scenario will not work in all other scenarios.
Unfortunately most people are continually frustrated when they get push back and resistance and negative responses while trying to get their good ideas across. They use an approach which worked the last time they sought to get buy-in but for some reason it won’t work now. To get things done they’ve generally fallen back to the authority given to them by an organisation’s structure, but this time they have none.
This book was written to help you address this challenge and more effectively influence change, specifically in situations where you do not have any formal authority and have a need to present your ideas to an audience.
The content of this book is extremely beneficial to anyone required to influence others.
- Teachers and Trainers
- Parents and Partners
- Supervisors and Managers
- Small and Medium Business Owners
- Business Leaders
- Business Improvement Specialists
- Job Seekers
- Public Speakers
Drawn directly from a 3-hour presentation that has been delivered to 50,000+ professionals and influencers of change, this is a masterclass in written form.
Primarily you will learn how to present an idea in such a way it flows with the thinking patterns of the people you present it to. It will stop you from violating the principles that end up causing you to get rejection and push back. If you follow what’s in here, you will significantly raise the probability of getting a YES to your legitimate requests and good ideas.
In addition to structuring a pitch or presentation, The Master Presenter 1 will also discuss a number of other related and underpinning topics.
- How a PAIN AVOIDANCE FRAME OF REFERENCE is being embedded into the psyche of most people and how you ADJUST YOUR PITCH to suit
- The 4 MAJOR MISTAKES all leaders and influencers make in PITCHING IDEAS that you must and will avoid
- The 2 PRIMARY SKILLS the most influential leaders of change UNDERSTAND AND USE that you can apply tomorrow and beyond
- Why a FAILURE TO SELL GOOD IDEAS WELL is waste in business today and how you SHIFT YOUR THINKING about selling ideas
- 5 CORE PRINCIPLES that will SHIFT THE RESULTS you experience when pitching ideas for buy-in
- 3 powerful INFLUENCE AND PERSUASION TOOLS you can use immediately at home and at work
- 1 LINGUISTIC PATTERN you can apply in every face-2-face and written communication that will positively enhance the interaction
Regardless of your role in business or society, you are an influencer of change. It’s time to take your skill in this area to another level.
When you pre-order The Master Presenter, we will deliver a personally signed copy to you Postage FREE within Australia!