Our second cycle of Lean Six Sigma training with AOBIL and myself (George Lee Sye) is now locked in to commence no later than the 1st of July 2017.
When you attend, by the end of this training program you will have:
- Completed all modules of training associated with a lean six sigma green belt level qualification
- Access to relevant records of your application of the methodologies
- Demonstrated understanding and competence in the application of the methodologies to the standard required of a lean six sigma green belt
- Fulfilled all requirements to achieve Certification as a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- Completed the training requirements of a lean six sigma black belt (does not include certification)
Course Body of Knowledge
The body of knowledge for this program is presented in our widely referenced text book – Process Mastery with Lean Six Sigma 2nd Edition. It is supported by our additional texts – more information about these can be found at – www.aobil.com.au/bookstore/
General Participation Guidelines
This cycle of training is designed to be undertaken by following these guidelines:
- First you enrol in the LSSGB learning pathway via www.aobil-plh.com and commence training no later than 1st of July 2017
- You then complete 12 lean and 14 six sigma online course modules no later than the ‘complete by’ date shown in the schedule provided (26 weeks to complete)
- Enrol in and attend the 2.5 day Lean Six Sigma Certification Masterclass (next course is at the Gold Coast, 4 to 6 Oct 2017), then pass the end of course examination (2 weeks to complete including assembly of evidence)
- You then complete 2 failure mode and effect analysis and 2 project management skills course modules no later than the ‘complete by’ day shown in the schedule provided (assignments must be lodged for marking – total of 9 weeks to complete – all assignments will be marked by 10 December 2017)
- And finally you lodge your application for LSSGB Certification with all evidence as indicated in the certification pack (which is provided as part of the certification masterclass)
- You can then enrol in the LSSBB learning pathway via www.aobil-plh.com and commence training no later than 1st of January 2018 (13 weeks to complete)
Your Training Schedule
To help you manage your way through the training program, we’ve prepared a detailed training schedule for you – click here to download.
I’d love to work with you on the program. For more information, you can contact us directly here.
George Lee Sye