How The Training Works
There are 4 steps involved in completing the LSSGB Training through AOBIL:
STEP 1 – Enrol in the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training / Learning Pathway
STEP 2 – Log In at any time access to the 4 modules (30 courses) of the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training program
STEP 3 – Download and access tools, templates, and resources as required
STEP 4 – Lodge all specified assignments for marking
Through AOBIL’s Professional learning Hub, content developed by George Lee Sye is offered for FREE with admin fees only charged for time to mark assignments and where printing is necessary. You can enrol in this Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training for $90.00.
Benefits Of The AOBIL Approach
OTHER PROVIDERS – Many courses propose Lean content as well as Six Sigma content, yet few separate and teach the two as complimentary yet different methods for addressing specific performance gaps.
THIS COURSE – The AOBIL course has an advantage in that it enables you to differentiate and effectively lead both Lean and Six Sigma oriented improvement projects. This is a career enhancing skill sought after widely in large organisations.
TAX DEDUCTIBLE – The AOBIL approach means the fees incurred by an individual to be a member are fully tax deductible as professional development.
VALUE FOR MONEY – A full Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training program of the highest quality for $90.00.
The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Learning Pathway
Your learning pathway to attain Lean Six Sigma Green Belt qualifications follows the stream of education shown below.
Face-2-face / classroom training is available for delivery in-house where indicated.
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training in Detail
- Identify value adding improvement opportunities
- Effectively lead and manage business improvement projects that deliver a quantifiable benefit
- Utilise both Lean and Six Sigma methods according to project context
- Increase profit margin through delivering cost reduction and revenue increasing results
- Sustain improvements over time
DELIVERED IN 4 TRAINING MODULES (30 COURSES)
|GB01 (LTF) Lean Thinking Foundations||Equivalent of 4 days face-2-face||12 Short Courses, 22 Videos, FREE for Members||Included with Online Program||As Arranged for In-house Delivery Only|
|GB02 (SSF) Six Sigma Fundamentals||Equivalent of 4 days face-2-face||14 Short Courses, 40 Videos, FREE for Members||Included with Online Program||As Arranged for In-house Delivery Only|
|GB03 (FMEA) Failure Mode Effect Analysis Course||Equivalent of 0.5 days face-2-face||2 Courses, FREE for Members||Included with Online Program||NA|
|GB04 (PMSC) Project Management Skills Course||Equivalent of 2 days face-2-face||2 Courses, FREE for Members||Included with Online Program||NA|
- Lean and Six Sigma principles
- The integration of Lean and Six Sigma into the DMAIC process
- Project chartering
- Process documentation and value stream analysis
- Data collection for cause and effect analysis
- Baseline performance analysis using process efficiency metrics and process capability metrics
- Locating the source of waste or variation
- Drill down and comparative cause and effect analysis
- Validating cause and effect relationships with statistics
- Solution generation methods
- Solution selection / decision making processes for different scenarios
- Eliminating waste with Lean tools and processes
- Solution implementation and performance control
- Failure mode and effect analysis
- Project management fundamentals
- Risk management
- SigmaXL Statistical Analysis Software (MS Excel Add-in) OR Minitab Software
- Text Book – Process Mastery with Lean Six Sigma 2nd Edition
- Text Book – SigmaXL User’s Handbook
Course AccessEnrol in the LSS Green Belt Training Package Here
Full Program DetailsClick Here to View the Full Lean Six Program Overview Page
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
FOR THE LEAN SIX SIGMA GREEN BELT LEVEL
Certification is pursued as an optional process and must be purchased separately.
In order to attain the Lean Six Sigma GREEN BELT (LSSGB) qualification, you can choose either of the following methods:
- Complete the online LSSGB Certification Process, or
- Participate in the classroom based LSSGB Certification Master Class (simulation workshop)