How The Training Works
There are 4 steps involved in completing the LSSBB Training through AOBIL:
STEP 1 – Enrol in the Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training / Learning Pathway
STEP 2 – Log In at any time access to the 2 modules (8 courses) of the Lean Six Sigma Black Belt training program
STEP 3 – Download and access tools, templates, and resources as required
STEP 4 – Lodge all specified assignments for marking
Through AOBIL’s Professional learning Hub, content developed by George Lee Sye is offered for FREE with admin fees only charged for time to mark assignments and where printing is necessary. You can enrol in this Lean Six Sigma Black Belt training for $90.00 (+GST).
SIMPLE COURSE STRUCTURE – These courses add to the content delivered in the LSSGB program and bridges the gap between that level and the LSSBB level.
VALUE FOR MONEY – This is the lowest cost black belt level training you will find at $90.00 + GST for complete access.
ACCESSIBLE – You can undertake the training at any time and any location that suits you, and at your own pace.
TAX DEDUCTIBLE – The AOBIL approach means the fees incurred by an individual to complete the training are fully tax deductible as professional development.
The Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Learning Pathway
Once you’ve attained the level of LSS Green Belt with AOBIL / Soarent Vision, your learning pathway follows the stream of education shown below. This connects directly into the Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt learning pathway.
Face-2-face / classroom training is available for delivery in-house where indicated.
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training
- Interrogate data and identify value adding improvement opportunities that impact key business drivers
- Effectively lead more complex business improvement projects that deliver quantifiable benefits
- Utilise advanced Lean and Six Sigma methods according to project contexts
- Have a major impact on profit margin through delivering cost reduction and / or revenue increasing results
- Sustain improvements over time
DELIVERED IN 2 TRAINING MODULES / 8 COURSES
|BB01 (QDM) Quantitative Decision Making||Equivalent of 5 days face-2-face||7 Short Courses, All Data Sets, 53 Videos||Included with Online Program||In-house on Request Only|
|BB02 (QFD) Quality Function Deployment||Equivalent of 2 days face-2-face||1 Course||Included with Online Course||Online Only|
- Project selection with Quality Function Deployment (QFD)
- Data collection to accelerate analysis activities and find answers quickly
- Sampling concepts and decision making risk
- Locating and validating sources of variation with practical statistical methods
- Validating cause and effect relationships with practical statistical methods
- Design of Experiments
- Prediction modelling and process optimisation
- SigmaXL Statistical Analysis Software (MS Excel Add-in) OR Minitab Software
- Text Book – Process Mastery with Lean Six Sigma 2nd Edition
- Text Book – SigmaXL User’s Handbook
Course AccessAccess the LSS Black Belt Training Package Here
Full Program DetailsClick Here to View the Full Lean Six Program Overview Page
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification
FOR LEAN SIX SIGMA BLACK BELT LEVEL COMPETENCY
Full Black Belt competency certification is purchased separately as an optional process.
There are two paths that one might follow in order to attain the Lean Six Sigma BLACK BELT (LSSBB) qualification:
- AOBIL Students = AOBIL members / course students who have (a) attained LSSGB Qualification and (b) successfully completed all assignments from the QDM and QFD courses; only need to submit validated reports for 2 further value adding Lean / Six Sigma projects that demonstrate their ability to utilise the DMAIC project management model and improvement methods – they will have satisfied the requirements for passing the LSSBB examination
- External Students = Will need to (a) provide evidence of competency including validated reports for 3 value adding Lean / Six Sigma projects that demonstrate ability to utilise the DMAIC project management model; and (b) attain a pass mark for the LSSBB examination