Low cost, high quality government staff development
Cost control and cashflow management is as important to governments today as it is to businesses. Yet department leaders still need to close skills gaps, simplify and make change seamless and permanent, build confidence, and engage and retain employees.
AOBIL is designed to upskill your staff at the lowest cost possible in 3 very specific government business related disciplines using the highest quality professional training developed by George Lee Sye.
Discipline 1 – Business improvement with practical methodologies that help you pull waste out of functions and department processes
Discipline 2 – Getting buy in to progressive ideas for change, and then causing the implemented change to stick over time
Discipline 3 – Maximising personal productivity and executing department plans more effectively without excessive stress
Training costs can be reduced by anything up to 90 percent.
By integrating online / self paced learning of mechanics with workplace application and mentoring, you are able to get results in the most important aspects of government business, yet reduce your outlays significantly so funds can be utilised elsewhere.
You have two options to choose from; (a) a consumer based solution with AOBIL, and (b) a tailored solution.
OPTION A – The AOBIL Professional Learning Hub
A Professional learning hub with individual access
Staff have access to AOBIL content with individual membership accounts.
Each individual member can manage and track their own training progress.
With dedicated training time at work, course progress can be accelerated.
Monthly updates on staff development progress
Monthly training status reports can be provided to you to ensure you know exactly where your people are in their skills development activities.
These will show you what program each staff member has completed and their individual status of completion for other courses.
The end result = a low cost solution for exposing your staff to AOBIL’s training programs and learning pathways. The can be complemented with onsite masterclass training.
OPTION B – Your Own Tailored Professional Learning Hub
1. We work with you to construct your tailored learning curriculum – you get all of our course content (which took us 20 years to create) included in it for unlimited access by your staff.
2. We implement your branding, system design settings and training specifications; then we integrate our courses with your existing courses for delivery as company learning pathways.
The end result = you have a customised learning management system (LMS), established in an unreasonably short time frame, ready for organisation wide staff development.
Additional cost savings
We also work with you to host and deliver any department specific training courses.
Work with you to design any training course as required.
Develop or convert content
Record, edit and document for self paced learning.
Host your courses
Upload content onto the secure learning platform ready for delivery.
Provide secure access
Provide secure access for your staff only.
What to do
- TRY OUT AOBIL – Contact us and we will provide you with a proposal as well as access to our demo AOBIL Professional Learning Hub to try out. For onsite training information, click here.
- SAMPLE MASTERCLASS – If you’d like to sample the content in real time and have George to deliver a 3 hour masterclass from The Persuasive Presenter program, we’d love to do this.
Our contact details
- Phone – 0438 128 338 (Australia)
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional information videos
Click on any of the following to view the associated video.
- What are the 3 Schools of Education and why were they created?
- What does a training course look like and how does it work?
We were fortunate to have George present three guest speaker sessions covering a number of key leadership topics. The responses provided by many attendees on the day were overwhelmingly positive and this was also reflected in our formal evaluations. Many of the comments indicated that the theory and techniques were easy to apply and were put into practice by participants immediately after the sessions. – Kate Stephens – Director, Human Resources and Organisational Development, Department of the Premier and Cabinet