CLICK on the question below to view the answer.
Membership of the AOBIL Professional Learning Hub
- Q1. What does an AOBIL Member get?
- Q2. How long does it take to develop and upload new course content?
- Q3. When will the courses that are not live yet be available?
- Q4. Are fees automatically deducted?
- Q5. Are membership fees tax deductible?
- Q6. Can we pay for training memberships through company Purchase Orders?
- Q7. How do I find and start taking courses?
- Q8. Can we pay for a membership that doesn’t have an end date?
- Q9. What skills gaps does AOBIL close for its members?
Lean Six Sigma Training and Certification
- Q1. Does Soarent Vision still offer Diploma and Advanced Diploma qualifications through AOBIL as part of the Lean Six Sigma training?
- Q2. Part A – Will you be delivering classroom face-2-face training for lean six sigma?
- Q2. Part B – Will I learn the methodologies properly with online training?
- Q3. Will you be delivering any public training in the topics of Influence and Persuasion and Business Execution?
- Q4. What certification standards does Soarent Vision subscribe to?
- Q5. Why would I want to be certified as a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt with AOBIL?
- Q6. How many projects must I lead to be certified with AOBIL?
- Q7. How do I get certified after doing the Soarent Vision or AOBIL training courses?
- Q8. Part A – If I have not completed training with you, will my previous Lean Six Sigma training be taken into consideration for certification? – This question relates to any inquires about RPL as well.
- Q8. Part B – I have done training elsewhere, can I get your Black Belt qualification?
- Q8. Part C – I have done projects without formal training, can I get certified as a GB?
- Q8. Part D – Can I get Certified without doing a project?
- Q8. Part E – I want to get certified but am not in a role that requires projects, what can I do?
- Q8. Part F – I have been made redundant and want to add LSSGB or LSSBB to my resume, can I fast-track?
- Q8. Part G – I have undertaken AOBIL’s 3-day Application Masterclass; do I need to assemble and lodge evidence of my work in that masterclass?
- Q9. Part A – What is involved in getting certified as a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt with AOBIL?
- Q9. Part B – What would it cost me to get certified as a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt with AOBIL?
- Q10. Part A – What is involved in getting certified as a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt with AOBIL?
- Q10. Part B – What would it cost me to get certified as a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt with AOBIL?
- Q11. Can I purchase training courses and how much would that cost?
- Q12. I want to purchase the book Process Mastery with Lean Six Sigma, can I do this without becoming a member?
- Q13. Why should I become a member, I just want to do the training?
- Q14. Is it true that the LSS Green Belt Certification Masterclass is an approach where I can achieve LSSGB certification when I am not in a position to do a work based project?
- Q15. Is there a classroom based LSS Black Belt Certification process offered by AOBIL?
The AOBIL Affiliate Program
- Yes we do offer an affiliate program, detailed information and answers to questions are provided here.